Rewind (February 13-19, 2012)
1. Weekly Wraps (February 6-12, 2012) – Mark Driscoll on men and provision, Doug Wilson on apologetics, Brad Lomenick on leadership and getting things done, and etc.
2. Rewind (February 6-12, 2012) – 6 blogs.
3. Loving God: The Primary Agenda of Life – We must make loving God the primary agenda of our lives.
4. When My Bank Account Dictates My Love Life – Is financial stability a crucial factor to consider before entering a relationship with a woman?
5. What I Keep in Mind When I Blog – To set an example and pace for other bloggers, here’s what I keep in mind when I blog.
6. Five Crazy Things I Did in the Name of Love – It’s about time that I show the soft side of myself in this blog. And I included an encouragement to men at the end.
7. Should We Feel Guilty if We Are Not Evangelistic Enough? – Here’s my answer.
8. Book Review Fridays: God Is the Gospel by John Piper – This book really made me understand the Gospel deeper. I recommend this book to you.