Rewind (February 6-12, 2012)
1. Weekly Wraps (January 30-February 5, 2012) – Ed Stetzer on relating with unorthodox people, Joe Carter on Neo-Calvinist and Neocalvinist, Dennis Morris on dating and age, and etc.
2. Rewind (January 30-February 5, 2012) – 8 blogs.
3. I Love the Ministry and She Must as Well – It only makes sense that since I love the ministry, she—the woman of my dreams (whoever she is)—must love it as well.
4. Okay, I Think I’m a Friendgirl – After doing some reflection, you finally thought, “Okay, I think I’m a friendgirl! What do I do then?” Consider a counsel from your brother in Christ.
5. I Love My Disciples – Last weekend (February 4-5), I went to Bataan (and Subic) for an outing with my small group. Let me take this opportunity to share some pictures from our weekend getaway.
6. A Recent Experience and Works-Based Salvation – Know why I embrace and love salvation by grace through faith.