Rewind (January 30-February 5, 2012)
1. Weekly Wraps (January 23-29, 2012) – Albert Mohler (and others) on abortion, Kevin DeYoung on preaching and God’s Word, Nathan Bingham on John Calvin’s preaching, and etc.
2. Rewind (January 23-29, 2012) – 9 blogs.
3. What Churches Can Do for Professionals – So what can churches do for its professionals? Let me suggest a few things.
4. Okay, I Think I Have a Friendgirl – Whether we (men) admit that we have a friendgirl or not, we must face the fact that we actually (at one point of our lives or even now) enjoy the company of a woman who gives us a sense of emotional intimacy, an intimacy unlike from others, but don’t see as a potential wife.
5. What Professionals Can Do for Churches – Now, what can professionals do for their churches? Let me suggest a few things.
6. Share the Blogs, Support Zoy Sauce Etc, and Win a Book – Join the contest now!
7. Professionals and the Church – I wrote three blogs on professionals and the church since last Friday. I compiled them here, so don’t forget to check them out. Enjoy reading!
8. Book Review Fridays: Truth Endures by Phil Johnson and Mike Taylor (eds.) – John MacArthur is indeed a faithful preacher of the Word. If you haven’t encountered him yet, then grab a copy of this book. I recommend it to you.