Share the Blogs, Support Zoy Sauce Etc, and Win a Book
It’s my first time to do a contest in my blogsite (obviously, it’s on experimental stage). I’m doing so to promote my blogs, and to also be a blessing to someone. The winner of the contest will win a book.
Here are the mechanics:
1. Like Zoy Sauce Etc in Facebook.
2. Read a blog and if you liked it, hit the Facebook Like button below the blog. Take a screenshot (in your Facebook account) that shows that you have liked the blog (see the example below).
3. Leave a comment in the blog and take a screenshot of it as well. Now, I appreciate the “Praise God for this blog!” and “Keep it up!” comments. But that’s NOT what I’m asking from you. I want you to share what you have learned from the blog. I even encourage you to comment your disagreements and provide counter-arguments. The more mind-engaging the comment, the better.
4. Email the screenshots at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Wait until the first two weeks of the following month for the announcement of the winner.
1. An entry is only valid when the all of the above requirements are followed.
2. The more entries, the higher the chances of winning. Selection of the winner will be based on the quantity of quality entries. I say quality because the comment needs to be mind-engaging as I have said.
3. If ever I reply to your comments in which you aired a disagreement and gave a counter-argument, it does not mean that your entry will be made invalid. What matters is you sent a comment.
4. The contest is only open to Metro Manila residents. (I still have to figure how to send prizes to provinces and even abroad. Of course, it has to be a cheap way).
5. The procedures in claiming of prizes will be announced on the day the winner is also announced.
The prize for the month of February: Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris.