Rewind (January 23-29, 2012)
9 blogs last week:
1. Weekly Wraps (January 16-22, 2012) – John Piper offers Bloodlines for free, Ed Stetzer excerpts from Martin Luther King’s letter to Americans, Tim Challies compiles resources on sexuality and marriage, and etc.
2. Twenty Eleven: The Making of a Christian Hedonist – It has been my practice to reflect on the year that had passed, and blog about it in the present year. Here are the highlights (and lowlights) of my 2011.
6. Being Grateful – Redeemed people are grateful people. So if you are tempted to be ungrateful, remember what Jesus did for you.7. Professionals, I Salute You – To the professionals, from the newly-hired to the near-retiring, from the entry-level to the top executive, I want to say: I salute you!
8. Fasting Week, Intercession, and Intimacy with God – Here are my thoughts on the fasting week, on intercession, and on intimacy with God.
9. Jesus Had to Go Through Temptations First – Before doing any ministry, Jesus had to go through temptations first.