Rewind (December 5-11)
6 blogs last week:
1. Weekly Wraps (November 28-December 4) – Wrapping up November 28-December 4. Jean Williams on relationships, Tim Challies on alcohol, Kevin DeYoung on theology, and etc.
2. Rewind (November 28-December 4) – 8 blogs last week.
3. Holy Hip Hop: When Rap Songs Enter the Christian Music Scene – I found lots of good rap songs in YouTube. I call them good not only because of the beats and the fast mouths, but also because of its biblically-grounded, theologically-informed, gospel-centered, and God-exalting lyrics.
4. Sinless Jesus Did Not Condemn an Adulterous Woman – Only those who have been extended grace by God can extend grace to others. Graced people should be gracious people!
5. On Drinking Alcohol: My Personal Stand and Practice – I’ve been wanting to blog about drinking alhocol, but I just don’t know when to do it. Since Christmas is nearing, and Tim Challies happened to blog on the same topic, I believe now is the perfect time.
6. The Fulfillment of the Promise: The Purpose of Christ – Christmas is the joyous celebration of the grace of God, the Gospel of a Savior, and the glory of God in the birth and person of Jesus Christ.