Weekly Wraps (November 28-December 4)
Jean Williams on relationships, Tim Challies on alcohol, Kevin DeYoung on theology, and et cetera.
1. Loving people at our school (Jean Williams) – Williams blogs on building relationships.
2. Christians and Alcohol (Tim Challies) – Challies blogs on drinking alcohol. Interesting!
3. Why We Must Be Unapologetically Theological (Kevin DeYoung) – DeYoung blogs on the theological church. I like what he writes: “No church should apologize for talking about and loving theology.” And: “Theology is getting more of God.” And one more: “Doctrine and life are always connected in the Bible…Know doctrine, know life. No doctrine, no life.”
4. 5 Necessary Shifts for Missional College Ministry (Stephen Lutz) – Lutz blogs about 5 shifts in a missional college ministry. As a campus minister, I find this very helpful!
5. 5 More Shifts for Missional College Ministry (Stephen Lutz) – Part 2 of Lutz’ blog.
6. New Megachurch Research from Leadership Network (Ed Stetzer) – Stetzer blogs on the prominent findings about megachurches.
7. Happy Birthday, Clive (David Mathis) – Mathis gives tribute to C.S. Lewis, who was born on November 29.
8. The Great Ministry Killer (John Piper) – Piper blogs on money as the great ministry killer.
9. Do Looks Matter? (Jeremy Pierre) – Pierre blogs on attraction. Interesting!
10. Advent: God With Us (Isaac Wimberely of The Village Church) – Wonderful video!