Rewind (November 28-December 4)
8 blogs last week:
1. Weekly Wraps (November 21-27) – Wrapping up November 21-27. Michael Patton on C.S. Lewis, John Piper on “Hallelujah”, Sam Storms on Christian Hedonism, and etc. Loaded week!
2. Rewind (November 21-27) – 9 blog posts.
3. Treating Women as Sisters, With Absolute Purity – In loving my female friends, the apostle Paul’s counsel to Timothy has helped me tremendously.
4. The Sympathy of Jesus – Why do we need to know that Jesus sympathizes with us in order for us to approach the throne of grace with confidence?
5. An Excessive Desire for Marriage is Idolatrous – If we will take a closer look at ourselves and be honest, we will discover that we are already idolizing a future spouse or the married life.
6. Voices of the Church (11/30/11): What Do You Do to Ease the Pain of Waiting? – Please click the link to see the guidelines, answer the question, and participate in the discussion.
7. Coca-Cola’s “The OFW Project” and the Idea of Home – I wonder. If coming home and being reunited with loved ones is such a wonderful experience, how much more when we come home with the Lord Jesus Christ?
8. The Accountable Blogger – While it is an honor (and joy) for me to blog and teach, I must keep in mind that I will be “judged with greater strictness.”
Tags: accountability, anonymity, anonymous blogging, blogging, Coca-Cola, heaven, hebrews 4:15-16, high priest, home, idolatry, idols, Jesus, manhood, marriage, OFW, respecting women, singleness, singles, social media, sympathy, teaching, The OFW Project, throne of grace, waiting, young adults
About Enzo CortesEnzo Cortes is the Youth Coordinator of Jzone Makati, the youth ministry of Christ's Commission Fellowship (CCF) Makati. He also speaks for various youth and young adult groups, including CCF Makati's young singles ministry, Friday Night Light. He loves to write, read books and blogs, drink coffee, and watch MMA fights.
ATTENTION: ZOY SAUCE ETC HAS MOVED TO ITS NEW HOME
- This is Probably My Last Blog Here, Seriously. Because…
- Book Review Fridays: Leaders Who Last by Dave Kraft
- Struggling in Prayer
- Mission, Mission, and Mate
- The Infinitude of God
- Rewind (February 20-26, 2012)
- Weekly Wraps (February 20-26, 2012)
- Book Review Fridays: Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- What I Think of Livestreamed Services
- Ending Up Frustrated After Quiet Times
- New blog at #ZoySauceEtc: "Leaders, Manage Well (Part 3)" - bit.ly/1O5AKhL #leadership #management 2 years ago
- RT @JohnPiper: If your spouse acts worthily, your love is the easier. If your spouse acts unworthily, your love is the more glorious. 2 years ago
- RT @DailyKeller: "If we know God's approval we won't need to fear any disapproval from others." 2 years ago
- Here are 3 things "A Second Chance" did for me: bit.ly/1lVpsG9 #ZoySauceEtc #love #marriage #ASecondChance 2 years ago
- New blog at #ZoySauceEtc: "What 'A Second Chance' Did For Me" - bit.ly/1lVpsG9 #love #marriage #ASecondChance 2 years ago