My Christmas (Book) Wishlist
Christmas is just a few weeks away. I’m excited to receive gifts once again. I tweeted my book wishlist yesterday. Now, I blogged it here. Below is the wishlist, and I included my brief thoughts about each book. I hope someone would give me any of them.
1. The Gospel According to Jesus (20th Anniversary Edition) by John MacArthur – It’s a book where MacArthur confronts “easy-believism” and tackles Lordship.
2. The Pleasures of God by John Piper – A follow-up to Desiring God.
3. Radical by David Platt – I already heard David Platt preach. And He’s good. Being a bestseller, Radical should be included in my must-read list.
4. What is Reformed Theology? by R.C. Sproul – I want to begin an in-depth study of Reformed theology. Judging on how he wrote The Holiness of God, I believe Sprould would do well in this book.
5. Young, Restless, Reformed by Collin Hansen – I’m intrigued with the YRR movement. Should I be a part of it? I must read the book first.