My Musings on Mere Christianity (Series Recap)
Last Friday, I posted the last installment of the blog series on C.S. Lewis’ Mere Christianity. To recap, here are the blogs of the series:
1. Sexual Morality – Lewis writes three reasons why it is difficult to desire complete chastity, or the state of being chaste, pure, virgin, or abstained from sexual intercourse.
2. The Great Sin of Pride – Lewis writes about what he calls the great sin. That great sin is pride.
3. Looking Forward to Heaven – The people who had set their minds on Heaven left their mark on Earth. It may sound ironic, but that’s the way it is.
4. On Begetting – I really did not know the meaning of the word begotten until I read Mere Christianity.
5. God and Time – Lewis, as far as I’m concerned, helps in shedding light on the topic of God and time.