Weekly Wraps (September 5-11)
Suzanne Hadley on waiting for a husband, John Piper on fighting lust, Denny Burk on Paul as a widower, and et cetera.
1. Single While Active (Suzanne Hadley) – Hadley blogs on what to do while waiting for a husband. While this blog was written by a woman for women, men will learn a great deal from this.
2. Strategies for Fighting Lust (John Piper) – Piper gives an acronym (ANTHEM) to help remind people in fighting lust.
3. Was the Apostle Paul Married? (Denny Burk) – Burk presents his case why Paul was a widower. Interesting!
4. A Balanced View on Singleness (Alex Chediak) – Chediak blogs on singleness and marriage.
5. Most of the Unreached Peoples in the World Are Illiterate (David Sills) – Sills blog on literacy (or illiteracy) and missions. Then he gave 3 points to be kept in mind.