Weekly Wraps (Apr.11-17)
Matthew Turner on starting to blog, Rick Warren on the mind, and John MacArthur on Rob Bell.
1. My best blogging advice: 9 ways to become a better blogger (Matthew Turner) – Turner gives advice to those who want to start a blog. It’s helpful to old bloggers as well.
2. The Battle for Your Mind (Rick Warren) – Warren speaks for Desiring God 2010 National Conference and talks about the mind. He gives five principles in engaging on the battle for your mind. His message is simply practical.
3. Rob Bell: a Brother to Embrace, or a Wolf to Avoid? (John MacArthur) – Finally, a word from MacArhur on the Rob Bell issue. Well, this one is really on Rob Bell. This blog is indeed straightforward and unapologetic. If you’re not used to MacArthur, beware. You might not be able to swallow it. (This is just the first of a series of blogs. Woah. Why not write a book about Rob Bell instead?)
4. Rob Bell: “Evangelical and orthodox to the bone?” Hardly. (John MacArthur) – Another blog on Rob Bell. This time, MacArthur refers to Bell’s works/interviews in exposing false teachings.
5. What would Jesus do? (R.W. Glenn) – Glenn blogs on the WWJD slogan. Interesting!